منم د نبال راه اندازی این ماژول با AVR یا ARM هستم و میخوام وصلش کنم به کامپیوتر ...لطفا در صورت امکان آموزش راه اندازی آن را قرار بدید.
- 360° laser scanner development kit with omnidirectional laser scan
- High speed laser triangulation vision system
- Ideal sensor for robot localization & mapping
- User configurable scan rate (rotation speed) via PWM signal
The RPLIDAR 360° Laser Scanner is a low cost 360 degree 2D scanner (LIDAR) solution. It preforms 360 degree laser scanning with more than 6 meters distance detection range. The produced 2D point cloud data can be used in mapping, localization (SLAM) and object/ environment modeling.
RPLIDAR emits a modulated infrared laser signal and the laser signal is then reflected by the object to be detected. The returning signal is sampled by vision acquisition in RPLIDAR and the DSP embedded in RPLIDAR starts processing the sample data, output distance value and angle value between the object and the RPLIDAR. Through processing the sample data is output through a communication interface.
- Omnidirectional laser scan
- User configurable scan rate via the motor PWM signal
- Plug & Play using included USB cable
- No coding job required
- SLAM ready
- 5.5hz (2000 sample/sec)
- 6 meters measurement range
- Obstacle avoidance, mapping localization, navigation sensor
- Robot localization & mapping (SLAM)
- 3D modeling
- Obstacle avoidance and security
- Multitouch and human interaction